Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Tuesday 27th April

Landed yesterday afternoon and flight only took 9 1/2 Hours. Car Rentals went Smoothly and we have 2 Brand New Chevvy Tahoes! Instalation of the Computer equipment and Radios has also gone very well, now we just need those damn Storms.
Thursday still looking like we will see Severe Weather but the Various Models are showing differing outcomes, we would ideally like the European Model as it would give Multiple Chase days in better chasing areas. So we wil see but expect some pictures later this week.

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Uk Flights Resume


Thought we were not going to be able to get to the USA This year for the annual Storm Chase!
Volcano Ash Clouds had grounded all Uk Flights for the last 6 days but now apparantly the Ash Cloud has Buggered off! Yay

So 4 days until we meet at Heathrow and the Weather Pattern is looking very favourable for when we get everything together to Chase from 28th April.

Cant wait now and just the boring Plane Journey to get out of the way.